Wednesday, August 26, 2009

30 second miracle [Ash]

Well I woke up this morning to pouring rain... I was not about to take my sweet sack of potatoes out in the stroller in that crap weather. So I waited til right before the baby's bedtime and then headed out with a friend of mine.

I got my 60-90 second time switch right this time, and I feel like that made absolutely all the difference in the world. I actually felt like I could have gone longer with the run times a couple times. I didn't, though, cause I was working on controlling my breathing and lengthening my stride and pacing myself better.

At any rate, after this run I felt a lot better and less "out of breath deathy" than I did the first time.

Oh, PS, my recovery day after workout #1 SUCKED. My hip flexors were killing me I could barely jump the baby gates! I hope tomorrow is better. I stretched a lot better before and after this run, I have hope that will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment