Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What am I thinking? [Bee]

Let me just say..ouch!!! My abs are killing me, they hurt a little before I started my workout but I just sneezed let out a little whimper. And today I got the 60 sec to 90 sec right, go me. I can't say it wasn't AS bad as Monday (save that for the next paragraph) but it made the actual running part...shorter?

So last night I had a couple drinks with the husband which resulted in a massive headache and a spinning room until about 9 am, I like to workout in the morning because the weather is so nice but that didn't happen. So it was a little warmer than usual but whatever. After about 15 minutes I was this close (holds fingers realllllly close together) to calling it quits, those last 5 minutes were hellish. It'll be worth it in the end..right?

I hear my soup calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment